Friday, October 1, 2010

the one that should just be.

News from the book publishing world.  JK Rowling may not be finished with Harry yet.

"I could definitely write an eighth, ninth, 10th [book]," author J.K. Rowling tells Oprah Winfrey in an interview airing Friday.

For now, Rowling is content with leaving the characters for now.

"I'm not going to say I won't. I don't think I will ... I feel I am done, but you never know," the British author added, saying that she is "in a new phase."

Honestly, some things should just be left alone.  Brett Favre, Sex and the City and Harry Potter . . . may we relish in memories of your greatness.

But go away already.

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree. It was fabulous. Let it lie. Btw - you didn't miss anything with Suzanne Collins at Red Balloon. She read a few paragraphs and that was it. No questions or talk or anything. Seriously lame.

    ReplyDelete