Wednesday, April 13, 2011

the ones that have piled up.

More books about parenting headed back to the library.
They are overdue.  Skimmed through and wanted to absorb more.  But no time, no time . . .
Heaven on Earth is another book about finding rhythms and celebrating the home.
Child of Mine and Secrets are more about changing my unhealthy eating, setting an example.  I'm not a terrible eater but I have been a grazer.  O. V. E. R.  according to Satter, a nutritionist.
All three are very fine resources!

Heaven on Earth by Sharifa Oppenheimer










Child of Mine by Ellyn Satter












Secrets of Feeding a Healthy Family

1 comment:

  1. Not be closed minded or a poo poo-er, but all the students I've seen that have come from Waldorf schools, have had serious academic delays. Maybe that is why they switched to a public school? Not sure, but I have my concerns.

    ReplyDelete