Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Literary Resolutions

This new year, I commit myself to the following book goals.

1) Go to more author events. Talking Volumes, etc. Meet another personal book hero.
2) Go to storytime with Maren at Red Balloon or Wash Cty Library.
3) Support the local Newport library! Visit monthly.
4) Finally read the Allende or Uris book sitting on my shelf collecting dust.
5) Comment on reader's blogs and share my blog with fam and friends.
6) Re-design read52books.blogspot and post books read pre 2010.
7) Buy artwork for the blank wall in my library.
8) Read a classic.
9) Visit Wild Rumpus.
10) Cut out even more TV and maintain reading time when I return to work.

These, I hope, are resolutions I can keep.

What in the world of books do you wish for this year?

1 comment:

  1. I love all your literary resolutions. I too want to do more author events and spend more time at the library. I bet we can find a classic for book club to read...

    ReplyDelete