Tuesday, March 1, 2011

my french life.

this may be the most beautiful book ever produced.  i don't so much want to read it as keep it on my coffee table and play pretend.  the photos are too die for . . .

i don't have a french life.  but if I did I would cherish table linens and stop for baguette on my way home from work and give two kisses.  i gave two kisses with my parisienne friends when i visited in 09.  i was awful clumsy at it.  i was much better at eating macaroons and ice cream.

paris - the city- was hard to personally embrace.  but I love la mode francaise.   Archer states la mode francaise "is all about a people in love with the pleasure of life, passionate and not afraid to show it, where individuality is revered and creativity much encouraged".

life should sparkle, yes?

my husband is going to paris on april 1-2 for work.  maren and i will be celebrating Paris week on our own.  making crepes, visiting Salut, wearing stripes and giving two kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment