Friday, July 23, 2010

one really big announcement.

Kerri Miller just announced the Fall 2010 Talking Volumes season.  I just love the Fitz and SO enjoyed attending these author talks a few years ago.  Tickets have gone up in price and become a lot harder to get your hands on.  If life were not so unpredictable this fall and if literary companions were in abundance, I would be attending each and every one of these events.

Jonathan Franzen - September 21st
Nicole Krauss - October 28th
Nora Ephron - November 17th
Anita Shreve - December 8th

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/collections/special/ongoing/talking_volumes/

Now doesn't that look fun?

2 comments:

  1. It does, it does. I'm not so sure quiet readers would be up for a noisy babe. Sleeping, yes, but hard to tell! I'm going to Emily tomorrow a.m. for the weekend. Will you be there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very excited for this line-up. I think I might even go for the whole season this year.

    ReplyDelete